Springfield Regional Development Corporation (SRDC) is looking for a part-time person (up to 20 hours per week to start – flexible hours) to do/have the following attributes:
- Basic electrical, plumbing and construction knowledge
- Willingness to work towards licensure
- HVAC and basic boiler operational background
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing and construction a must
- Understanding of OSHA Regulation and Building Codes
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated and self-directed, good communication, written, verbal and good interpersonal skills.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist with oversight of vendors as well as performing exterior and interior maintenance of commercial buildings.
- Retaining qualified vendors for the appropriate repairs to mechanical equipment, boiler pumps and all other systems in the building.
- “On call” for boiler and fire alarms for commercial properties.
- Assist in the development of an annual budgets, including development of a maintenance repair and improvement list with cost estimates and inventory of appropriate materials.
Please contact Bob Flint at SRDC, 14 Clinton Street, Springfield, VT 05156 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. SRDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provider.