The Agency of Commerce and Community Development has announced that it will hold the next in a series of Virtual Town Hall events on Friday, April 24 at 2:00pm. This event will focus on the work of the Employer Financial and Technical Support Team, an action team of the Economic Mitigation and Recovery Task Force. Department of Economic Development Commissioner Joan Goldstein will moderate a panel of business advisors to talk about the financial assistance programs available from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Agency of Commerce and Community Development Virtual Town Hall Series
- DATE: Friday, April 24, 2020
- TIME: 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- MODERATOR: Joan Goldstein, Commissioner, Department of Economic Development
- GUEST SPEAKER: Darcy Carter, Director, U.S. Small Business Administration Vermont District Office
- EMPLOYER FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM MEMBERS
- Mari McClure, President and CEO, Green Mountain Power, Colchester
- Colin Owyang, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, VELCO, Rutland
- Rob Miller, President VSECU, Montpelier
- Tom Leavitt, President and CEO, Northfield Savings Bank, Northfield
- Thom Lauzon, Principal, Salvador and Babic, Barre
- Frank Cioffi, President, GBIC
- Link for Virtual Town Hall event: Join here; or Join by phone: 408-418-9388 with access code: 716135512
The event is available for any business in the State of Vermont looking for the latest information on the PPP and EIDL programs on the federal level available from the U.S. Small Business Administration. A portion of the event will be held for Q&A with the presenters. If you are unable to view the event, a recording will be created and made available for viewing after the event.