Once again, SRDC is partnering with the Mt Ascutney Regional Commission (MARC) and our area towns to develop the list of Priority Projects for state and federal fund eligibility.
The Priority Project process is going on in each region in the state and the final product is provided to the Agency of Commerce & Community Development (ACCD), who will share with other funders for consideration in making decisions on grant programs.
Eligible projects must have an economic development nexus and should demonstrate the following:
- Purpose & benefit to the region
- Be prepared to get underway, if funded
- Principals have demonstrated experience with similar projects
- Supports identified community/regional economic/development goals
- Project budget exists with identified sources/uses and a demonstrated funding gap
- Job creation and/or retention
Here is the Project Information Form – SRDC Priority Project Form
Submissions should be made to either SRDC or MARC by November 5, 2021.
The Project Information Forms will be evaluated according to the Scoring & Prioritization Matrix Regional Priority Projects Scoring Matrix The top ten projects will be submitted by the region to ACCD and posted on our websites.
The Priority Project Process is intended to be annual, going forward. Projects that emerge in between cycles can complete the form and submit for consideration for an amended list, if appropriate.
For more information, please contact Bob Flint at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-885-3061.